Monday, January 14, 2008

Love, Absolutely

In the love I feel
It feels all too real
And so I see
You and me will never be

For reasons I know
But do not so wish to know
You love me not
And will never give our love a shot

And this pains to me say
To say I want to wish it all away
The love I feel
The love for you that is all too real

Because my love will not love back
Feeling my heart about to crack
I wish so to be yours and you to be mine
Instead I am alone on this Valentine

I’ll spend my night praying
Thinking things but never saying
Because the things I think scare me so
That one day I know you will go

One day you will go away
Move away, far, far away
Left in the dust, all by myself
All alone. All by myself.

With someone else you will leave
With a Chester, a Brian or a Steve
One taller and stronger too
If that’s true, what can I do?

But my love for you is absolute
It’s everlasting, resolute
Unrequited my love will stay
Night after night day after day

Never shall I give up hope
Never shall I cry or sit and mope
If I love you truly as I say
Then together we will be one day

Until that day I will keep it in
My love a secret, in a secret bin
I shall write things to help me through
For it’s the only thing I know how to do.

That is, other than love you

1 comment:

Pam128 said...

omg:(
that nearly made me cry...
i really like it..
-Pam