Thursday, January 8, 2009

End my Agony

Frustrating woman, you really confuse me
Your words and actions constantly lose me
I’m like Sherlock Holmes
And you’re my unsolvable mystery.

You have left me positively perplexed
Unable to sleep and thoroughly vexed
Wanting to punch walls and wondering,
“Why the fuck does this have to be so complex?”

You’re oh so flirty but I still don’t know your intent
Even after all our discussions and messages we’ve sent
You have to tell me who you see me as
Am I a Superman or just another Clark Kent?

Not knowing the answer, I’m left uncertain in the dark
Waiting for the flame to ignite, because there’s already a spark

Yet, for the time being at least, you’ve gone and chosen him
I doubt he means anything to you, but I’ll go out on a limb
And guess that you’ve chosen this guy for some specific reason
Whatever the hell it is, it leaves me feeling downright grim.

But damn it all, you’re still the most incredible woman I know
You’re prettier than Portman with a mind more beautiful than Crowe
And as much as I should cut my losses
I know
You’re the one for me and I just can’t let you go.

1 comment:

Pam128 said...

:(
it's pretty funny i must say. i like the contrast of comedy v. pain. makes wanna smack her though whoever it is.

"You’re prettier than Portman with a mind more beautiful than Crowe" - my favorite line. Except i'm not attracted to Portman at all...more like charlize theron. :P

"Even after all our discussions and messages we’ve sent" - the grammar of this one is a little shaky. the "our" seems like it could apply to both "discussions" and "messages", so it may be a little confusing.

you need to write a book.